My bonus kids (Laura & Victor) were the orignial inspiration for this cookbook. Over the past 9 years, they have been active in the kitchen with us, tasting, critiquing, and requesting their favorite recipes. Now that they are out in the world and have their own kitchens, we’ve been getting requests for “that salad dressing” or “how Dad makes…”. It was time to finish the book.
Join us for meals that mix American and Danish traditions with our love of travel, family, friends, and celebrations together.
Something to Celebrate
Family curated. Party ready. Teenager approved.
by Morten Støve & Kristin Korb
FEATURES & DETAILS
- hardcover 8 x 10 in (20 x 25 cm) **Available January 15, 2021
- digital versions: PDF or Epub (e-book readers)
- 116 pages
- English text
- Measurements in American (cups / oz) and European (ml / gm) formats
- Temperatures in Fahrenheit and Celcius
- Ingredient Glossary in English and Danish
- Spotify playlist links for music to accompany your meals.